- Project manage California utility efforts to select and contract with third-party energy efficiency program administrators (2008 to present).
- Managed development of comprehensive gas, electric and demand response utility portfolios with annual budgets exceeding $60 million.
- Wrote, on behalf of Minnesota investor-owned utilities, analysis of role Aggregators of Retail Customers (ARCs) should play in Minnesota (MN PUC Docket No. E-999/CI-09-1449).
- Supported utility participation in Midwest ISO Demand Response Working Group.
- Managed regulatory aspects for large utility’s demand response program – portfolio of more than 1,000 MW of controllable load.
- Supported California utility energy efficiency Business Plan filings.
- Wrote witness testimony supporting energy efficiency program filings in California, Minnesota, Colorado, New Mexico, and South Dakota.
- Managed multiple large utility energy efficiency and demand response program regulatory filings.
- Supported California utilities’ 2013-2017 energy efficiency program filings.
Integrated Resource Planning
- Managed development and filing of energy efficiency and demand response portions of multiple Integrated Resource Plans – included cost effectiveness modelling.
Energy Efficiency Shareholder Incentives
- Wrote witness testimony and developed utility energy efficiency shareholder incentive strategies.
- Managed utility efforts to obtain regulatory approval for recovery of more than $50 million in shareholder incentives.